Home

Upcoming Events

There are no Upcoming Events

Condividi contenuti

Myst Online: URU Live Forums - Access Problems

8 risposte [Ultimo contenuto]
hferretluv
Iscritto: 6 Lug 2008

I have a problem with the "Myst Online: URU Live Forums" website.  Try to sign in and it states that:  the account is inactive.  Contact the Administrator for help.... etc..."  But in order to contact the admin, you have to sign in first.  A catch 22.  Does anyone know of a way to contact the administrator of the "Myst Online: URU Live Forums", so as to get my account reactivated.  Several of my friends have the same problem.

Any helpful ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Nanouk_Metal
Iscritto: 1 Mar 2008

Welcome to the Guild of Messengers.

hferretluv wrote:

I have a problem with the "Myst Online: URU Live Forums" website.  Try to sign in and it states that:  the account is inactive.  Contact the Administrator for help.... etc..."  But in order to contact the admin, you have to sign in first.  A catch 22.  Does anyone know of a way to contact the administrator of the "Myst Online: URU Live Forums", so as to get my account reactivated.  Several of my friends have the same problem.

Any helpful ideas appreciated.

Thanks

I have posted a copy of your request for help on the Mystonline forums.

Check the said thread for replies...
http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=289125#289125

P.S.
Just found another possibility. The Mystonline Support Page seems to be still active...
http://support.mystonline.com/

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 19 Giu 2008

Yes the support site is still active, but there's no one looking at it. It is useless at this time.

Can a mod move this thread in the appropriate forum (Visitors I suppose), please?

Al'Kaera
Ritratto di Al'Kaera

Leonardo wrote:

Can a mod move this thread in the appropriate forum (Visitors I suppose), please?

Right Leo, but I need Forum Mod Authority back ...........>>>>>

again KI 102324  ancient KI 5969479

hferretluv

Al'Kaera wrote:

Leonardo wrote:

Right Leo, but I need Forum Mod Authority back ...........>>>>>

Sorry I put this in the wrong thread.  Thank you all for helping, but I tried to get into MOUL forums, it says that I am a member, that hferretluv is active, but it still will not let me sign in, nor will it send me my pass word.  I only have the two email addresses of comcast.net and yahoo.com, both hferretluv@.  What do I do now?  Start over?

Thank you.

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

wow, almost a year later you have the same problem.

I'm not sure what you can do. You could open a ticket at: http://support.cyanworlds.com

usually they reply in a day, but since we're in a weekend I guess you'll have to wait until Monday

hferretluv

Thank you.  I'll give that one a try.  Did not know that cyanworlds still took care of that.

:)

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

They have just restarted using it for MOULa

Al'Kaera
Ritratto di Al'Kaera

Leo, 'wow' is way to small a reaction.

again KI 102324  ancient KI 5969479